For the Pisces and Aries woman, your light goddess is Baast; She is the epitome of grace and relaxation. A Cat goddess of luxury and pleasure, this independent and playful feline can deeply rest as she mindfully designs her dance of life, based on her heart priorities and her natural energy flow. She is an expert in the art of energy efficiency, being incredibly discerning with whom she spends her time with and what she puts her attention on. Baast teaches us how to find our focus, through a natural ability to relax fully, without guilt, stress or shame, understanding completely that ‘being’ is often, especially for the feminine, a much more productive way to use our time. It is through this talent to “be”, that space is created for inspiration to descend. Giving herself full permission to unwind, play and have fun allows this goddesses life force energy to regenerate, encouraging her instincts and desires to come to the surface. Baast is sleek, sexy and seductive, elegantly prowling along the path of least resistance towards the things she loves.
In the Dark…The number 1 goddess who triggers you is the Butterfly Maiden – the goddess of Death, Change and Rebirth…this could look like:
- Holding on, or suppressing experiences and emotions
- Feelings of weakness and powerlessness
- Not taking responsibility for your life experiences
- Unable to stay present, or in the moment
- Unable to accept the natural cycles of death/change/rebirth
- Stagnation, stuck inbetween
- Not trusting your own intuition
- Not taking time to look within
- Neglect of the physical, from health, work, study, relationships or material possessions
- Self doubt
- Unable to make decisions affectively
- Low self confidence
If you would like to know more, just follow this link “Awakening the Goddess”, or contact me directly.
P.S. You can begin this immersion at any time 🙂