for all mothers…
The birthing journey, from conception to parenting, can be an intense and overwhelming experience. Nothing ever prepares you fully, for the impact that having a baby, will have on your life and your relationships. Sometimes it can be extremely difficult to make sense of the changes that have occurred and without understanding, it can be difficult to move forward with ease and joy.
Just by being women we are naturally sensitive to our environment and our experiences. However, after birth, when we have been broken wide open, in ways that you probably never imagined before, the impact of all that has happened, can reside deeply in our bodies and in our psyches, waiting for the opportunity to be acknowledged, honoured and released.
This immersion explores the challenges and changes that have occurred throughout your birthing journey. I have created “The Goddess Birthing Journey” to bring clarity, insight and on-going understanding for all women who have given birth. This immersion will support you to integrate and heal from your birthing ‘rite of passage’, by weaving together all the layers of this sacred journey into motherhood.
Whether you have just birthed, or whether you birthed 20 years ago. Whether you birthed ecstatically, traumatically, vaginally, via cesarean, completely naturally or had interventions from the moment of conception, this immersion will support you to come back to your family, your home and your tribe with a sense of wholeness and well-being.
- Helps you gain a greater understanding of birth as a rite of passage
- Explores the changes and challenges that have occurred throughout the birthing journey
- Understand all the phases of this sacred journey, including the return journey home.
- Weaves together all layers of your birthing experience – spiritual, emotional and mental, for a deeper integration
- Discover a new compassion for yourself and your own personal birthing journey, regardless of what that looked like for you.
- Heal from birth trauma and disappointment
- Gain clarity around the changes that may have occurred in your relationship with your partner, your friends and your family.