I’ve written a lot about self-love and implementing a regular self-nurturing routine over the past year.
I have learned the hard way what can happen when you sacrifice too much of yourself and neglect your own needs for too long. From healthy food, satisfying relationships, deep connections and more pleasure, the ways we can take care of ourselves are varied and numerous…
I personally have needed to create a list of things that help me to soften and open, as I find that too many things in my day to day life, trigger me into an automatic approach of doingness, and business, and managing, and juggling, and waking up and doing it all over again, wondering where the day has gone, or where the week has disappeared to. Too often I witness something I have just said, or done and think “who was that?”, where was the softness in that approach, where was the love in those words, and I realise that once again I have drifted away from the essence of who I am as woman. In those moments I check my list of self-love choices and I pick at least 1 thing to do, 1 thing that will help me to come back into myself, into my heart and into my softness…I make the time for me, because I know what can happen if I don’t make myself a priority.
One of the items at the top of my self-love list is massage. However it’s not always easy to book in for a good one, on the spur of the moment and so I have learned that I have to make it a priority in my schedule, ahead of time, so that I actually make it happen! I believe strongly in the power of bodywork, not just for pleasure but also as a nurturing of conscious touch and sacred space. I truly feel that women need a lot more nurturing and loving than they currently receive and that many of us are caught in our own stories of guilt and denial, when it comes to honouring what our souls are crying out for.
I see the need that is out there, women are telling me all the time, how they need more time for themselves, more space for their femininity and more permission to care for their divine inner essence on a regular basis. Its through this call that I have created my own personal body of work from over a decade of study, life experience and deep feminine wisdom teachings and I would love to be able to offer sacred and nurturing treatments to more women.
Women know, we are intuitively aware of just how important it is to:
- Allow ourselves to receive fully without needing to perform in return (at all)
- Give ourselves permission to stop, to be, to breath and to meet ourselves again
- Reconnect in Sacred Space with another woman who understands and cares
- Move and unblock stuck energy on a physical, emotional and spiritual level (which Kahuna is designed for)
- Feel and honour our whole bodies, from our toes to our nose, being in gratitude for all of the amazing work that it does for us, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Physically ease the aches and pains that come from our over-stressed and busy lives
To support my clients and friends, I am feeling inspired to offer a special self-nurturing reprogramming deal. The offer is for 3 massages over 3 months, at a discounted price of $225*. It is my way of encouraging you to devote yourself to yourself and create a new way of being in the world. If you can commit to a regular self-love routine you can completely transform how you approach your life, always knowing that you are caring and loving yourself and that it will benefit all.
Please contact me if you would like to devote this gift to yourself, your beauty medicine is awaiting you.
So much Love
* This is more than a 15% discount off of the price of a normal 1hr Hawaiian Style massage, if you would like a different treatment, please apply the 15% discount to the usual price.